Senior Imaging Specialist
Radical Imaging is currently hiring for a Senior Imaging Specialist. At Radical, you would be part of a fully remote team of passionate medical imaging professionals who aren’t satisfied with the normal way of doing things. We believe that open-source software is the best way to enable innovation and deliver cost-effective solutions which is why Radical has contributed over 4,000 hours of development time to open-source projects in medical imaging.
Radical has a relaxed and friendly work environment. You are trusted to work independently, although you won’t feel alone with your work because we help each other.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing software solutions to problems in medical imaging
- Creating automated tests (unit, integration, etc)
- Creating documentation for code and system components, interactions, etc.
- Debugging and/or troubleshooting software issues
- Conducting code reviews
- Supervising and checking the work of other team members as needed
- Mentoring team members in medical imaging concepts and problem-solving techniques
- Providing expert advice in the area of medical imaging software as needed
- Providing pre-sales support (demos, answering questions) when things get technical
- Assisting in the creation of marketing content (blog posts, demo videos, etc) as needed
You should already have
- Deep knowledge of applied math and/or numerical computation techniques as applied to medical imaging data and workflows
- Strong knowledge of DICOM and working with multi-dimensional imaging data
- Familiarity with image processing / analysis techniques, tools and libraries used to solve complex problems in image segmentation, registration, and manipulation
- Experience with OHIF, Cornerstone or VTK.js is highly desirable
- Experience working on open-source projects is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to support multiple projects
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
|Employment type||Full time|
Started in 2010, Radical Imaging is a growing consulting company that specializes in delivering custom web/cloud software solutions to our clients’ medical imaging problems.
How to apply
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com